MSN-TV ONLY HELP PAGES
UPLOADING FAVORITES TO PAGEBUILDER
To free up your cache space and speed up your box.
In this procedure you are going to make some easy PageBuilder pages. Just follow these simple instructions.
1. Go to your PageBuilder and click on "Create".
2. Choose your background.
3. Click "Add an item".
4. Click "Links"
5. At the bottom of the page, click on "Add from Favorites".
Now you are going to see a list of the contents of all your Favorite folders along with the folder names. I suggest you make a separate page for each folder.
6. Start with the first folder listed and click all the checkboxes in that folder. Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Done".
7. Now you will see all of those sites listed by name with the URL next to each name. go to the bottom of the page and click "Done".
8. Enter the title of the page which will probably be the same as the folder name you are uploading from. Click "Done".
9. Go to the sidebar and click "Publish".
10. Enter the filename in the title box. This entry will be the filename extension in the URL.
11. Click "Publish". The URL for the page will be shown at the top of the
Now, go back to the sidebar and click "Index", then click "Create" and do it all over again with the second folder.
When you have uploaded all of your favorites and put them on PageBuilder pages, you can then make an index page if you wish which will be another page of links, but the links will all be to the pages you just made. By this time, you should be able to zip right through it. After making the index page, save it to Favorites or send it to yourself in email for future use. I put mine on an F key for fast access to my links. F7 is good for that because it's right next to the Favorites key.
When you're done in the PageBuilder, go to your favorites and delete everything. You should see a noticeable improvement in the speed of your terminal in all areas.